Hand of the Titans (Old Site)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

a small time rp project idea

2 posters

Go down

a small time rp project idea Empty a small time rp project idea

Post  Ugil Sat Jan 08, 2011 6:42 pm

okay as the title says i got alittle idea for some small time rp... on a other server.
On Earthen Ring there is a zone we all know as Duskwood. In Duskwood, there is a guild known as the Night Watchers. The Night Watchers act as a sort of guards there. The idea is that I want to make a small group of bandits (5-7 people) that will base their roleplay on robbing, hustling, ... in the woods, yet we keep up appearances and act as normal civillians once we enter town.

The group will be formed of melee and range based characters and only one healer. We are not a fully evil group, yet we aren't completely on the good side either. Races accepted will be humans, worgens and one gnome or dwarf (he will have the privilege of being the leader's sidekick!). Our outfits will consist out of the things we steal and gather over time, and of course one proper outfit for presenting ourselves to the more populated areas.
We're looking for low-powered characters who like to hustle, rob, horror, bother, ...

I've already made a character called Gastorn (Yes, I know, it's the only name I could think of at the time ;D) who is a miner/blacksmith. The reason I'm mentioning this is that we do need a cover story to have an alibi for our... "activities".

I would love to hear about you guys thoughts about this small side-project idea and maybe we can add it to our normal RP on Moonglade?.

so we have:
Gastorn worgen BS/miner - ugil
Jessica Goldheart. Probably a skinner - baini

Last edited by Ugil on Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:54 pm; edited 2 times in total

Ugil

Back to top Go down

a small time rp project idea Empty Re: a small time rp project idea

Post  Bainî Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:00 pm

Sounds like fun. Am now levelling a human warrior for it. Jessìe is the character name, but IC, it'll be Jessica Goldheart. Probably a skinner. Will work on RP gear after I've gained enough levels to actually do stuff in Duskwood Wink
Bainî
Bainî

Back to top Go down

Post  Ugil Sun Jan 09, 2011 11:50 pm

well lvl 20 should not be so hard :3

Ugil

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down