Hand of the Titans (Old Site)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A few fun roleplay related pieces of information!

3 posters

Go down

A few fun roleplay related pieces of information! Empty A few fun roleplay related pieces of information!

Post  Axilya Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:12 am

*waves* I found some pretty cool stuff around the internet during WoW downtime, so I thought it'd be nice to share.

First of all, Know Your Lore, an interesting blog that updates with different aspects of lore in WoW. I spent an entire Sunday going through all of this, there's information on all the races, Old Gods, factions, characters, places, theories... yeah, it's awesome.

Secondly, Roleplaying Stats on WoWWiki, which most of you have probably used at sometime or another. This page in particular gives information on the heights, weights, and ages of different races - also, the formula's behind working out ages, although I know some people do it a little differently. WoWwiki itself is fabulous for everything from roleplay to raiding so if for some reason you haven't used it, you definately should take a look.

Blogatelle is worth a mention. The page linked has a list of all the races on WoW, and how they would (stereotypically of course) see the other races, Horde or Alliance.

On the official website is a nice Timeline that you might be interested in, if you can be bothered to read it all. I have several alternate timelines in my bookmarks too, some with more or less information or worded differently, but the official one is obviously... official, and I don't want to link to anything that's wrong and confuse people.

If anyone else has any roleplay related links or guides I'd really like to see them, sometimes when there's nothing going on I like to sit and read through these things >.> And if I find any more I'll add them.

x

Axilya

http://chufflepuff.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

A few fun roleplay related pieces of information! Empty Re: A few fun roleplay related pieces of information!

Post  Jimothi Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:02 pm

I can sum my reply up into a couple of sentences, really.
I came across this website whilst hunting down how to -properly- conduct a non-human wedding in WoW. So, here it is. Give it a good read, there's lots of stuff in there about all sorts of races, events and wow-related.. stuff! Smile

http://blogatelle.wordpress.com/

- J
Jimothi
Jimothi

Back to top Go down

A few fun roleplay related pieces of information! Empty Re: A few fun roleplay related pieces of information!

Post  Nlaea Thu Dec 30, 2010 10:30 pm

Anyone who plays a Hunter might want to have a look at Petopia. It has a list of tamable pets, and where you can get them. And lots of other information about the pets you can tame.

There's also Warcraft Mounts which has a list of all mounts and how to get them. It also tells you if the mount is unobtainable. Very useful for mount collectors, or anyone who isn't sure what mount their character should have.

Nlaea

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum