Hand of the Titans (Old Site)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Avengers, Dreamweavers and Lifebinders.

Go down

Avengers, Dreamweavers and Lifebinders. Empty Avengers, Dreamweavers and Lifebinders.

Post  Axilya Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:51 pm

So after I changed all the guild notes for my own amusement, I was curious to see how many of each role we had.

The guild is divided into three different factions, not including Caerule's own special faction/title (although some might fit into more than one):

> The Avengers are our meat shields, our rogues, our blademasters and those who fight at close range or using weapons. (Usually warriors, death knights, paladins, hunters, rogues and druids)
> The Dreamweavers are our casters; those who fight with magic. (Usually mages, warlocks, shaman and priests)
> The Lifebinders are our healers. (Usually priests, paladins, shaman and druids)

It is further divided by the following ranks (in order from highest to lowest):

> Exampler
> Observer
> Keeper
> Guardian
> Disciple
> Initiate

---

Highfather of Aman’thul

Exampler:
Caerule

Avenger of Aggramar
Keeper:
Nlaea

Guardians:
Khaelyn
Lanilyá
Roznak
Volheim

Disciples:
Hakoon
Juliet
Lynari
Rolir
Ruzrel
Utengi

Initiates:
Dinin
Flintfire
Lortae
Mamort
Rhett
Tissane
Tixilix
Veranya

Dreamweaver of Norgannon

Observer(?):
Axilya

Keeper:
Gosa

Disciples:
Sallah

Initiates:
Ralwrick
Simili

Lifebinder of Eonar

Keeper:
Angronas

Guardians:
Zigtsu

Disciples:
Luelle
Soria

Initiates:
Leayona
Thylarian

---

If you've been missed off, either I wasn't sure which faction you were in because it wasn't in your note, you're in the guild out of character, you're listed as "Hiatus" or I just haven't gotten round to updating this since you've joined.

x

Axilya

http://chufflepuff.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum