Hand of the Titans (Old Site)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Note: Please Read.

Go down

Note: Please Read.  Empty Note: Please Read.

Post  Jimothi Tue Sep 27, 2011 12:31 pm

My game subscription runs out October 6th, and It’s unlikely I’ll be paying for another month for some time, so I’m posting this as a “this is where my characters are” during the absence.

Like a Star @ heaven Arht is pretty self explanatory, she works a lot, so will just continue what she’s doing.

Like a Star @ heaven Adoette does the same, travelling and such.

Like a Star @ heaven Dana isn’t affiliated with anyone in the guild, nor is he an IC member, so that’s all gravy.

Like a Star @ heaven Ezra, has been working a lot lately, but he’ll need more than just disappearing to cover himself. I will properly see him off, IC, in-game.

For this, I will be removing Danaraku, Arht and Adoette from the guild, to prevent all of my alts piling up into the Hiatus rank, keeping the rosters nice and active. I’ll do this around the 4th/5th, in case I attend any guild runs.

Usually a character is removed after they've been at about two months away, or so, and I suspect Ezra will manage to reach the two-month mark. Don't hesitate to remove him if the inactivity is a bother, but at the same time, if he is removed, I'm not too worried about it.

It's certainly been an adventure with you guys. <3
Ciao for now.
Jimothi
Jimothi

Back to top Go down

Note: Please Read.  Empty Re: Note: Please Read.

Post  Jimothi Wed Oct 05, 2011 3:32 pm

I have retired my characters, here is where they are In-Character:

Like a Star @ heaven Ezra has written to, and spoken with Caerule. He is dedicating more time to his work as a writer and Silvermoon Councilman, as well as spending time with family.

Like a Star @ heaven Adoette is entering the Emerald Dream, to look for lost loved one's spirits, to ensure they are at rest. If she doesnt' find them after one year, she'll undergo a ritual to be re-awakened from the Dream, to continue work for the Cenarion Druids.

Like a Star @ heaven Arht is doing the usual. Working from her Laboratory based in New Agamand. Gosa has a partnership with her.

Like a Star @ heaven Danaraku has been reassigned to a different time stream.

Anyhoo. Ciao!

Jimothi
Jimothi

Back to top Go down

Post  Jimothi Wed Oct 05, 2011 3:39 pm

My very brief OOC reason for leaving the game, for those who are curious:

Experience tells me people play computer games to avoid some sort of problem they have in real life.
I can't lie, I use Warcraft as a distraction from whatever it is I don't want to look at.

I had two months without it, earlier this year, and well, life was never better, actually 'dealing' with stuff.
So yes. I'm getting rid of my problems, rather than avoiding them, hence, why the game has to go.

I wish you all the best.
Jimothi
Jimothi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum