Hand of the Titans (Old Site)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A quick catch-up!

2 posters

Go down

A quick catch-up! Empty A quick catch-up!

Post  Jimothi Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:52 am

Hey everyone, Jimmymcakes here.

I'm just throwing up this post so I can get some feedback on what's been going on for the last two months or so, during my absence.
Just for when I have enough money to play again, I won't turn up to my own funeral! Very Happy

Just anything would be useful, for example:
Where people have been saying my characters are, New members, members who have left, promotions, IC and OOC happenings, whether or not my characters are still in the guild (important one! Very Happy) and well, stuff like that. :>

Alrighty then, hope to speak to you all soon!

-J.

Last edited by Jimothi on Tue Sep 06, 2011 1:42 pm; edited 2 times in total
Jimothi
Jimothi

Back to top Go down

A quick catch-up! Empty Re: A quick catch-up!

Post  Jimothi Sat Aug 27, 2011 10:42 am

aaand bump.
Jimothi
Jimothi

Back to top Go down

Post  Jimothi Tue Sep 06, 2011 1:40 pm

Hellooo? :<
Jimothi
Jimothi

Back to top Go down

Post  Axilya Wed Dec 07, 2011 12:09 am

Ahh Jimmy I didn't notice you'd posted! This forum is kind of dead, we're getting a new website when Caerule gets his butt into gear.

Axilya's just been saying you're "away" because I don't know what the IC reason for your absence is. Wandua, Cythric and Lokkii are no longer in the guild OOC but I'm not sure if that's IC so basically I'm just rambling! I think you've been kicked out as well due to inactivity and because you gave no confirmation for if you were returning
We have a fair few new members which I won't list because it'd take too long but I'm sure you'll like them Razz

Nlaea is now a Keeper, and so is Simili but only OOC. We've gooot Roznak as a Guardian and second in command to Nlaea too.

We're sort of a part of the Union Accord, and if you weren't here when that was being formed you can find out all about it on Moonglade forums, it's basically a big roleplay group with Ajaxxor in charge, and they go and take down cultists and stuff like that Wink As for drama, well, nobody has died! And we haven't had any "big baddies" to fight for a while.

Oh, important! The RPers have decided that Deathwing isn't dead in lore just yet and won't be until the next patch, in case you come back soon and see his big crusty scale hanging up Very Happy

Miss you Jimmy! x

Axilya

http://chufflepuff.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Jimothi Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:09 am

Axi! *cuddles!*

Just to clear this up, I doubt I'll be back. So we'll leave it as a "no" for now. Life's just far too good lately to be gaming.. I hardly get time to sit down and watch a movie! Smile

Things in the guild sound good, I see Caer's still his usual busy self.. Very Happy

As for Ezzy in-game, he's devoted his time to raisin' Idaelle, working as a Sillymooh Councilman and generally being a very good boy. Not to say he's not got people offering him jobs 'cause they think he's Tarrie. Wink
The plan was/is, Ezra would write to Caer, every so often, let's say every month or so, just as a quick catch up.. life's good, Ida's teething (bad times) aand generally.. yeah. New recipes, swords, underwear. Anything of that sort. He's a fashionable creature at the best of times xD

But yes! I miss you guys too, when I have a moment to stop and actually miss you guys, and thanks for noticing my little postaroonie Very Happy!

Lotsa' love!
Jimmehwinkles.
Very Happy

Last edited by Jimothi on Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Jimothi
Jimothi

Back to top Go down

Post  Jimothi Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:10 am

Jimothi wrote:
time to raisin' Idaelle

Mental image of Ezra sitting in that chair in their house, throwing raisins at Ida and she's all flapping all over the floor trying to get them.. xD
Jimothi
Jimothi

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum