Hand of the Titans (Old Site)
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Letter exchange with Ajaxxor

Go down

Letter exchange with Ajaxxor Empty Letter exchange with Ajaxxor

Post  Aerthal Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:11 pm

This is strictly metagame info and shouldn't be used for your character's advantage unless if you somehow got a hold of all these letters which I doubt greatly.

It is a reply to a rumour of Crimson Legion troops brawling in Silvermoon.

-------------------------------------

Greetings General Ajaxxor

I am going to make this brief and as much to the point as mortally possible.

I hear your troops have clashed against eachother in a friendly brawl within the city walls of Silvermoon. You must, however, understand that our city is not for such savage brutes to settle disputes via a brutish brawl. The serenity and peace must be upheld within our city, by everyone.

If such a brawl were to be in the plans, I trust that a notice to the local authorities are made in the future followed by a proper allowance by the said authority. Failing to do so, will result in removal from the city by force. Resisting removal will result in termination by the Arcane Guardians of the city.

Sincerely,
Aerthal Dawnbreaker
Master Blood Knight, Investigator

------------------------------

Noble Investigator

The jovial insubordination of my troops will be dealth with. The Legion have bled in the streets of Silvermoon in many city defences against the alliance and other darker denizens; that is probably why the guard overlooked the minor scuffle.. Unless you are relieved of your senses, battles and brawls occur in silvermoon almost every day with much more deadly results. Perhaps a peaceful city softens your nerves and makes your ears delicate. Put your blade to use in Hyjal and learn what discord really means. Rest assured my soldiers will be brought to task for harming the gentle sesibilties of the soft bellied socialites you safegaurd. Those same soldiers will draw steel and defend Silvermoon no matter the cost; when battle comes to the sparkling minarettes of plushed couched lounges of your fair city.

General Ajaxxor

To General of Crimson Legion

Deal with your troops how you deem best and suitable, as long as such savage behaviour does not persist in our city. I am aware of their accomplishments but they needn't bleed on our streets more than is necessary. I am also aware of whatever battle or brawl you refer to but unnecessary savagery - be it a friendly contest or not - will only arouse more of such.

I shall put my blade to use in our city if I must ensure the safety of its people, be the brawl with intended corrateral damage or otherwise. Consider this a friendly gesture of advice how to behave in our city from my part. It might be someone else to contact you with less friendliness.

Signed,
Aerthal Dawnbreaker

---------------------------

Honored Guardian

Better that you should police the seemingly endless stream of demons, rampaging death knights, cultists and insubordinate blood knights before your sentinel stare settles on squabbling soldiers. Just last week two Bloodknights battled each other in that very same inn, with drawn swords. A few weeks before that a demon was slain in Murder Row by civilians, perhaps the mighty blood knights were policing taverns at the time. Who can say.

I appreciate your concern for my troops, but I must state that any blade raised against my forces will see the wielder lose the arm that drew steel at the very least.

Faithfully
Protector General Ajaxxor

---------------------------

I assure you that your squabbling soldiers are the least of our problems, indeed, but a problem nonetheless that requires my immediate attention, and that is exactly what I have given the matter.

It boggles me that you would approach this issue with such hostility. However, this ought to work as my first warning. End of discussion.

Signed,
Aerthal Dawnbreaker

Aerthal

Back to top Go down

Letter exchange with Ajaxxor Empty Re: Letter exchange with Ajaxxor

Post  Aerthal Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:40 pm

He replies with a result of much amusement on my part, OOC ofcourse.

Dawnbreaker

Make no veiled threats against soldiers loyal to your warchief, then no open threats shall be recompensed.

My soldiers know that they can be put to death for insubordination. However sporting disputes do not constitue thus. Many Blood Knights fight under me, I know your cities by-laws well.

Thank you for your continuing vigilance. In matters of security,

General Ajaxxor

p.s - i hope your wedding arrangements go as planned

Aerthal

Back to top Go down

Post  Aerthal Mon Aug 01, 2011 7:51 pm

Replied with the following...

As I stated in my previous letter, this is merely a friendly gesture of advice to an old acquintance. No threats were intended whatsoever, and further hostilities are only frowned upon by both parties.

Thank you for your concerns of our wedding arrangements. They are going well.

I would hope to approach you with other matters in person soon. Some I would rather not disclose in this letter.

Signed,
Aerthal Dawnbreaker

Aerthal

Back to top Go down

Post  Aerthal Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:17 pm

Received yet another reply...

-------------------------

Honorable Dawnbreaker

It seems there has been a mishap, an orc clerk handles many of my personal letters and responded to you most brusquely. My apologies for any somwhat orcish impetuosity in previous correspondence. The matter of my unruly troops has been dealt with. The Union extends its gratitude for your attention to this matter.

I can be found at my seat in Orgrimmar's Hall of the Brave, seek any in Legion colors for admittance.

Ajaxxor Thunderhusk

Aerthal

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down